Nominations Invited for 2017 TMO Achievement Awards
Nominations are open for the 2017 TMO Achievement Awards and must be in by May 15th 2017.
The categories are:
- For Outstanding Housing Management Performance
- For Supporting the Community and Going the Extra Mile
- For Outstanding Work with Young People
- For Effective Partnership Working
- (To a landlord, advisor etc) For Impressive Support to TMOs
- (To an Individual) for Being a Good Neighbour
A TMO may nominate itself but the nomination must be endorsed here by a third party organisation that has knowledge of the achievement to which the nomination relates.
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION AND A NOMINATION FORM HERE
Nomination forms should be sent by
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
NFTMO 27 Underwood Close, Edgbaston,
Birmingham, B15 2SX to arrive by May 15th 2017.
The decision of the
judging panel appointed by the NFTMO will be final.